The Venezuelan Michelle Lewin is now the diva of fitness. The vast majority of girls who are fighting for the perfect body, have it as one of their references. Thanks to his photographs on Instagram and other social networks the phenomenon has been growing in an incredible way, with more than 6 million followers on his Facebook account and his posts on Instagram are all crazy.
Michelle started practicing sports from a very young age, at age 17, but it was thanks to her relationship with her husband that everything began to change. He saw in her a potential that others and even herself did not see and did not make a mistake.
Your body is simply impossible to ignore, it is the result of hours and hours of training and above all a lot of demand on your part. Her bikini figure everyone wants to capture, so it has been many times magazine cover, where always underlined the phrase "If I can change my body, you can also."
So if you follow Michelle, as if I have told her so far is all you know about her but you love and want to know more, let's explain what is one of her exercise routines and her diet plan.
First it is important to know the source of motivation on which Michelle is based, it can help you.
The trick of small meals. As it could not be missing, the tricks that work all the world uses them. She assures that her metabolism asks her for food several times a day, so she eats small amounts of food frequently, to maintain energy. But it must also be said that it burns more calories than it consumes.
Healthy foods like oats, sugar-free almond milk, egg white, protein powder, etc ... are key foods for Michelle's diet.
- Breakfast - Oatmeal with almond milk, strawberries, white egg omelet with spinach.
- Snacks - pork chops with salad, ham with Swedish crackers.
- Lunch - steamed broccoli with olive oil, baked sweet potato, grilled chicken breast.
- Dinner - Brown rice with steamed asparagus, grilled salmon.
His toned and muscular abs are the testimony of a weight training and a demanding routine. She first performed training based on strides, squats, leg presses, all focused on the bottom, but she realized that you can not focus training in one area, so she switched to full-body workouts.
For her, shaping her muscles with weights is exciting and that is why she wants to share her routine with all of us, so that we can have her guidelines.
5 DAY TRAINING:
Day One - Back and Biceps
- Dominated - 4 series, 12 repetitions
- Rowing in bar T - 4 series, 12 repetitions
- Rowing machine - 4 series, 10 repetitions
- Bicep curl with bar Z - 4 series, 12 repetitions
- Curl Concentrate with dumbbell - 6 series, 12 repetitions
- Biceps curl with cable - 4 series, 12 repetitions
Day 2 - Hamstrings and Cufflinks
- Sitting leg curl - 4 sets, 12 reps
- Leg curl lying down - 4 sets, 12 reps
- Deadlift - 4 sets, 10 reps
- Heel lift - 6 sets, 20 reps
- Sitting twins machine - 8 sets, 20 reps
Day 3 - triceps and shoulders
- Vertical triceps extensions with dumbbells - 6 series, 12 repetitions
- Triceps extension with cable foot pulley (above the head) - 4 sets, 12 repetitions
- Military Press - 4 series, 10 reps
- Front shoulder lift with Z bar - 4 series, 12 repetitions
- Lateral shoulder lift with dumbbell - 4 sets, 10 reps
Day 4 - Legs
- Strides - 4 sets, 12 reps
- Leg Press - 4 sets, 15 reps
- Squats - 4 sets, 12 reps
Day 5 - Abdominals
- Crunch of Abdominals - 4 series, 20 repetitions
- Elevation of legs suspended in bar - 4 series, 12 repetitions
- Abdominals in fitball - 4 series, 20 repetitions
- Abdominal machine - 4 series, 12 repetitions