# Musclemania - 2002 SuperBody - 1st place (Professional Division)
# Musclemania - 2002 World Championship -- 6th place
# 1997 AAU Mr. America - 1st Heavyweight and Overall
# 1996 Musclemania Natural Championships -- 1st Heavyweight
# 1996 WNBF World Championships -- 12th Open Division
# 1996 NPC Team Universe -- 7th Heavyweight
# 1996 NPC Junior Nationals -- Didn't place Heavyweight
# 1995 ANBC USA Nationals -- 1st Tall Class
# 1995 NPC Junior Florida Heavyweight and Overall
# 1995 ANBC Tampa Bay Natural -- 1st Tall Class and Overall
# 1994 NPC Florida West Coast -- 1st Light-heavyweight and Overall
# 1994 NPC Sarasota Championship -- 1st Heavyweight and Overall
# 1994 NPC Naples Championship -- 1st Heavyweight and Overall
# 1992 Florida West Coast -- 1st Light-heavyweight
Davey had a lot of success in his career and even launched a special DVD with his personal training routine. I saw it and it is quite good, very motivational. I saw it on Repetrope Here
If you never saw this guy before here is a presentation of natural bodybuilder Bill Davey:
As a bodybuilding trainer Bill Davey also has some tips written in All Natural Muscular Development that I think you should take a look at:
1. GO HEAVY----- OR GO HOME.
2. CHANGE YOUR WORKOUT EVERY THREE WEEKS.
3. TRAIN ONE MUSCLE GROUP PER SESSION.
4. MAKE EVERY REP OF EVERY SET COUNT.
5. WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T TO ANY MORE REPS IN A SET, DO TWO MORE.
6. KEEP WEIGHT TRAINING SESSIONS TO ONE HOUR MAXIMUM.
7. ALLOW FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS BEFORE TRAINING MUSCLE GROUP AGAIN.
8. LEARN EACH MUSCLE GROUP'S RANGE OF MOTION -- AND WORK THAT MUSCLE THROUGH THAT FULL RANGE OF MOTION.
9. STRIVE TO DEVELOP NEUROMUSCULAR CONTROL.
10. DON'T NEGLECT SPECIFIC ROTATOR CUFF EXERCISES.