Workout motivational quotes


"live to workout. Workout to live. "
"I live for pain and long for the iron to make me weak again"
" NO PAIN, NO GAIN!"
"YOU HAVE TO WORKOUT, EAT, and REST. NO CHOICE"
"Live Through the Pain or TAP OUT!"
"Get up prince of troy i will not have a rock steal my glory"
"If it wasn't painfully difficult then you didn't do it right "
"I knew I wasn't the biggest guy or the strongest.
What I did know is that I could outwork anyone in the joint with 100% "
"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win."
"Losers complain, winners train"

And the final one by none other than Ronnie Coleman:
"Lifting weights beside jay cutler gives me such a massive raging bonor. I just wish i could shove my blue veined throbber into his ass every time he does a deep squat and i'd say "i'll spot you jay hunny" and then we'd make out in the showers."

No comments:

Post a Comment